Industry and community is where students will gain their first experience as they map their career path. CDPI brings together education, industry and community to help students achieve their career planning goals and connects them with future workforce needs.
If your group or organization has a provincial scope then please contact either one of the provincial Career Development Liaison Officers (CDLOs) at 709 786-7182 ext.265 or 709 729-3232.
- Career Work Centres
- Advancing Non-profit and Voluntary Investments in Learning (ANVIL)
- Grants to Youth Organizations
- Youth Advisory Committee (YAC)
- Graduate Employment Program
- Student Work and Service Program (SWASP)
- Small Enterprise Co-op Placement Assistance Program (SECPAP)
- Employability Assistance for Persons with Disabilities
- Poverty Reduction Strategy Initiatives For Persons with Disabilities
- Community Sector Council/
- Labour Market and Career Information Hotline
- Industry Canada (Information by Industrial Sector)