|Truro, Nova Scotia
The Truro Cenotaph was dedicated on September 26th, 1929 in memory of the men who during The Great War (1914-1918) nobly upheld the honor of the Empire in France and Flanders. In the 1970's the names of the men who died in the Second World War and Korea were added to the cenotaph.
The cost of the monument in 1929 was $10,000. The upkeep of the Cenotaph is provided by a legion member.
The following are links to the inscription's on each side of the Cenotaph.
Inscription on the right side of the Cenotaph
Inscription of the bottom right side of the
Inscription on the left side of the Cenotaph
Inscription on the bottom left side of the
Inscription on the back of the Cenotaph
Inscription on the bottom back of the