|Red Deer, Alberta
The stained glass window in the east end of the church was dedicated to the memory of the late Rev. W.H.F Harris.
The window bears the following inscription:
TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND IN LOVING MEMORY OF REV. (CAPT.) W.H. FANNING HARRIS, RECTOR OF THIS CHURCH, FROM SEPTEMBER, 1914, TO JANUARY, 1916. DIED MAY 4TH, 1917, OF WOUNDS RECEIVED IN FRANCE. THIS WINDOW IS ERECTED BY OVERSEAS CHAPLAINS AND PARISHIONERS OF ST. LUKE'S CHURCH